We first saw the new multi window feature with the launch of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and then an update came out for the Samsung Galaxy S3 shortly after that added that lovely feature. Well the only downside to it was that it had pre-defined apps that were “compatible” with the feature. Any user downloaded apps were not “compatible” which is not true at all. Well, thanks to the lovely Android modding community, we now have the ability to use any app we desire, with the multi window feature. COOL!
- Worlds Largest Samsung Galaxy S3 Extended Battery - 7000mah by ZeroLemon
- How To Hack Six Guns For Android
- ParanoidAndroid v3.+ ROM for Nexus 4/Galaxy S3 & Others
- HTC One Unlock Bootloader & Root EASIEST METHOD NOOB PROOF U.S - Canadian - International
- Best Android Lock Screen - 91 Locker Review
- Motorola Atrix 4G ICS Leak - Walkthrough and How To Install
- Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Multi Window Modified! Use Any App!
- Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) For Your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
- HTC One Gaming Performance With FPS Meter!
- HTC One Unlock Bootloader & Root EASIEST METHOD NOOB PROOF U.S – Canadian – International
- Klasden Coated Laptop Bag by Spigen
- Best Android Apps & Games #15 – Share Your Google Music with rShare!
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Giveaway Update
- Top 3 Best Android Games of The Week #14
- HTC One 1080p Rear Camera Video Test – Benson The Dog
- HTC One 1080p Front Camera Video Test – Slides At The Park!