We first saw the new multi window feature with the launch of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and then an update came out for the Samsung Galaxy S3 shortly after that added that lovely feature. Well the only downside to it was that it had pre-defined apps that were “compatible” with the feature. Any user downloaded apps were not “compatible” which is not true at all. Well, thanks to the lovely Android modding community, we now have the ability to use any app we desire, with the multi window feature. COOL!
- HTC One Unlock Bootloader & Root EASIEST METHOD NOOB PROOF U.S - Canadian - International
- How To Install & Update CyanogenMod 10.2 "CM10.2" On Most Android Devices
- How To Fix HTC One Android 4.2.2 Internal Storage
- How To Hack Six Guns For Android
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9337 & I337m Easiest & User Friendly
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Optical Reader App Demo - Translating Text
- Flash International S4 ROMS On US & Canadian Galaxy S4 - FoxHound ROM
- HTC One Gaming Performance With FPS Meter!
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Walkthrough
- App Review: Windows 8 Style Task Bar for Android
- Hand Held Keyboards! Useful for Google & Android TV Boxes, oh and PCs!
- Oppo N1 – Color OS ROM for HTC One!
- Game Review: The Respawnables – Team Fortress Anyone?
- Cheap Qi Chargers from Banggood.com
- Access Android 4.3 “App Ops” with Permission Manager
- CyanogenMod 10.2 “CM10.2″ for HTC One – Mini Review